CONTACT NO 03001277671.
- Articles: 0
- Posts: 165
- Joined: December 13th, 2020, 6:11 pm
- Location: islamabad
1.What is the chemical name of Vitamin E?
2. Which Vitamin is also known as retinol?
3. What is Calciferol?
4. What is the other name of thiamine?
5. Which Vitamin is called niacin?
6. Which element is excreted through human sweat?
7. Pollution of water bodies by which element causes Minamata disease?
8. Accumulation of which chemical leads to kidney stones?
9. Which heavy metal causes Itai Itai disease?
10. Which chemical was used earlier for giving anesthesia to patients?
11. Who is honored as Father of Modern Chemistry?
12. Who invented periodic table?
13. Which is the most abundant gas in the earth's atmosphere?
14. Which gas evolved from paddy fields and marshes?
15. Which toxic element present in automobile exhausts?
16. Which gases cause acid rain?
Sulphur dioxide, Nitrogen oxides
17. Which metal is used in the making of microchips?
18. What is the toxicity caused by silicon called?
19. Which polymer is used to manufacture electric switches, computer disks etc.?
20. With which polymer, the cabinets of radio and TV made of?
21. Which chemical is used to make rain coats?
Poly Vinyl Chloride(PVC)
22. Which type of plastics can be recycled?
23. What is the name given to plastics that cannot be recycled?
24. Which element is a liquid at ordinary temperature?
25. What is the chemical name of baking soda?
26. What is sodium carbonate commonly known as?
Washing soda or soda ash
27. What is sodium chloride?
28 What is table sugar?
Cane sugar (Sucrose)
29. What is the element present on lead pencils?
30. Which gas is found in soda water?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest