Central Superior Services
kandwal
nine stars
nine stars

Tips by Khurram Mahesar (#PSP) 6th in Sindh Urban, CSS 2018-19

Post by kandwal »

πŸ’‘ Tips by Khurram Mahesar (#PSP) 6th in Sindh Urban, CSS 2018-19

Making a difference in written part of #CSS_Exam πŸ“’πŸ“’πŸ“’
The written part of CSS exam is a game of nerves. In order to make your mind trained enough to take 12 papers in 8 days, you need practice. While attempting the paper, you should think of yourself as an adviser to the government tasked to give opinion on issues mentioned in the question statement. So, make the most of it by giving references, timelines, tables, maps, illustrations, thought-provoking ideas and inspiring sentences. In short, show the examiner that you are worthy of the job.
==========
πŸ’‘πŸ’‘Key to My phenomenal success
Focus. Usually, students spend many hours on books but actually, their mind is full of things; at the end, they, unknowingly, waste their time. I used to spend 12 hrs a day in library, but in every moment of my preparation, my mind never deviated from the thought of CSS. When you need things very early, you have to be agile and swift with the time
==========
pakstudentsforum.com
πŸ’‘πŸ’‘Selection of optional subjects
I think, optional subjects must be chosen after finishing the compulsory papers. Because the more you study, the more you come to know about your interests. Choose those subjects the resources for which are easily available. As optional papers greatly affect the marks, they must be well prepared by consulting standard books.
==========
πŸ’‘πŸ’‘Notes-making
While reading any material, short notes should be made. In this way, it is easy to learn and remember. But, in paper, you will have to expand these points.
==========
πŸ’‘πŸ’‘Revision
There should be more time for revision. I recommend that last 2 months be spared for this process.
==========
πŸ’‘πŸ’‘Advice for Prospective Aspirants
For CSS, you should have to be patient. Do not lose hope very early. Identify your weaknesses, maintain your strengths. Do everything CSS-focused. When you use social media, learn something that can help you in preparation. When you have conversation with anyone, try to discuss the ideas to solve problems of the society. You should not fear of failure.
====================
Courtesy: JWT