CONTACT NO 03001277671.
- two stars
- Posts: 14
- Joined: May 16th, 2021, 9:48 pm
1) Which of the following rivers crosses the equator twice?
2) Which is the longest river of America?
3) Don is river of ?
4) What is the length of Khyber pass?
★ 56 km
5) Longest glacier of the world is Lambert situated in Antarctica, what is it’s length?
★ 320 Miles
6) Which of the following lake is most polluted lake in the world?
★ Lake Eire
7) Tugela water fall is present in?
Gota canal is the ship canal situated in ?
9) Kiel canal of Germany was opened in 1895 what is it’s length?
10) Erie canal is situated in ?
11) Houston and Delware canals are present in the country?
12) Grand canal is oldest man made canal for shipping purpose situated in?
13) Persian Gulf is located in?
14) Sutherland waterfall is present in?
15) Hudson Bay is situated in?
★ Northern Canada
16) Which is the largest gulf of the world?
★ Gulf of Mexico
17) Which is the largest bay of the world?
★ Hudson bay
18) Yosemite is a famous waterfall of ?
19) Strait of Bosporus connects?
★ Black sea and sea of marmara
20) It separates Italy from Sicily?
21) Strait of Malacca separates?
★ Malaysia and Indonesia
22) Which of the following straits separate India From Sri Lanka?
23) Which of the following straits separate Malaysia from Singapore?
24) Budapest is the capital of Hungary situated on the bank of?
★ River Danube
25) Sea of Marmara and Aegean sea are connected by the strait?
26) Cook strait separates south New-Zealand from?
27) Paris is the capital of France situated on the bank of?
28) English channel separates England from?
29) Agra is very famous city of India due to Taj Mahal, it is situated on the bank of river?
30) Great Victoria desert is present in ?
31) Gulf of sidra is present in?
32) Simpson desert is present in?
33) The river Volga pours it’s water into the?
★ Caspian sea
34) Which is the largest sea in the world?
★South china sea
35) One of the country through which equator passes is?
36) The deepest point in the ocean is?
★ Mariana trench
37) Which is the longest mountain range in the world?
38) The origin of earth dates back to approximately?
★ 4.6 billion year
39) The second largest continent is?
40) South pole was discovered by?
41) The dates on which day and night is equal are?
★ 21st march and 23rd September
42) Which is the deepest ocean in the world?
43) The important country close to international date line is?
44) Which of the following towns is situated at the highest altitude?
45) Which is the longest day in the Northern Hemisphere?
46) What are the two seas linked by Suez canal?
★The Mediterranean and red sea
47) Where is the coldest place situated in the world?
48) Which place in the world has the least rainfall?
49) Which is the biggest fresh water lake in the world?
50) South pole is located in the continent of ?
51) Which is the longest river in the world?
52) Which is the deepest lake in the world?
53) Which is the largest lake in Africa?
54) Which is the largest desert in the world present in north Africa?
55) On the banks of which river is the city of London located?
56) The rivers Jhelum, Chenab, Ravi, Bea and sutlej are tributaries of which river?
57) Which among the following trees is considered the tallest in the world?
58) Which of the following is a Kharif Crop?
59) Humidity in the river is maximum in ?
60) World’s largest river is?
61) The first successful expedition to the Mount Everest was made in ?
62) Which one of the following is an ore of iron?
63) The shortest day is?
★ 22 December
64) What is the duration of a day at the poles?
★ 6 months
65) Which is the largest country in the Arabianpeninsula?
66) Earth completes one rotation on its axis in?
★ 23 hours 56 mints and 4.9 sec
67) The “Roof of the world” is?
★ The pamir plateau ( Tibet)
68) Which is the least populated country in the world?
69) Which of the following countries leads the world in the export of oil?
★ Saudi Arabia
70) The Kalahari Desert, which stretches over 1,40,000 miles is in?
71) The panama canal links?
★North America with south America
72) Which, amongst the following countries, has the highest density of population per Sq km?
73) Which of the following countries is in the continent of Europe?
74) Which is the smallest continent of the world area-wise?
75) Himalaya range is based in?
76) The word “Tsunami” belongs to which of the following languages?
77) Where is the largest coral reef located?
78) Which island was epicenter of Tsunami of 26, December 2004?
79) Which continent is without glaciers?
80) Which of the following gases is most predominant in the sun?
81: The average age of 5 members of a family is 21. If the age of grandfather is included, Average age increases by 8 years. Age of Grandfather is…
82: Who signed the Lucknow Pact on the Behalf of congress
Ans: B.G Talak
83: River SIENE flows through
84: Which of the following Continent has lowest natural population growth?
Ans : Europe
85: If 10 men complete a job in 14 days, how long will it take 4 men to complete the job if thet work with same rate
Ans: 35 Days
86: Antonym of OBESE is
87: When a Gas is turn into liquid process is known as
88: LAhore resolution of 23rd March 1940 was seconded from Sindh province by
Ans: Sir Abdullah Haroon
89: Destruction of micro organisms by physicalmeans is called
90: Fort Munro is located in
Ans: DG khan District
91: Ethnically sher shah suri was a
92: Dr fehmida Mirza, A former national assembly speaker was the First female speaker in the:
Asia, Muslim world, World. Google it. I don’t know the an
93: Book “Myth of independence” written by
Ans: Zulifqar Ali bhutto
94: Bill gates is the founder of
95: The capital city of morocco is
96: International Court of Justice is located in
Ans: The Hague
97: Birth Place of Quid-e-Azam was declared national protected monument in 1953. Name it
Ans: Wazira Mansion
98: Which of the following produces best quality Color images
Ans: Ink Jet pr
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest