Such a healthy activity in the Group.. #MyJourney

kandwal
nine stars
nine stars

Such a healthy activity in the Group.. #MyJourney

Post by kandwal »

Such a healthy activity in the Group..
#MyJourney
So decided I should tell My story, though it's not a story of success or failure.
The time period I loved the most, yeah off course my school days.
I completed my metriculation in 2014 and my score was 83%.
You can say I was a bright student 😊.
Then my F.sc in 2016 this time my score was 71%. (Not bad 😔 ).
And then comes the tragedic part.
I got admission in BSIT and in first semester I was lucky enough to get the PEEF Scholarship. This was the real success to my family as Scholarship's money helped my parents to buy my sister some dowry stuff. The same year 2017 I received a laptop from Punjab govt. Another success but in reality it proves me more than a failure. The same year I was gifted an Android phone on BD (actually I forced my parents to buy me one as I was a university student).
With my mobile and laptop I worked wonders and started discovering the Forbidden World ( hope so you guys got it. I was a young boy with laptop and mobile with internet).
I got my first semester result and for the first time failed in any subject. I got a supply and gpa was just average.
Then in second semester three supplies. In third semester , my Teacher refused to send my admission as I bunked a lot.
Ultimately I was dropped from BSIT.
The boy who never faced failure.
That was very a hard a very hard period. I kept spending more and more time on phone with internet that caused me serious health issues and December 2018 was a hell on earth. (I cannot forget that MEO emergency ward).
Somehow I managed to get admission as private student in PU for B.A with double fee. And in 2019 I passed with 73% within almost three months.
Same year I got admission in M.A English and the manhos Corona delayed my degree. I'm waiting for my result which is due in February.
As far as the question about job is concerned . I applied on different posts but never dared to go for testings as I made lame excuses to myself (tyari nhi hai , Boht ziada candidates hain, it's just a contract based job, test k lie LHR Jana Hoga etc etc).
Now I'm looking for a job and have actually gone to different factories schools but there's no job for me everywhere I met with a big Nooo...
Mein Hun Meri joblessness hai ghar walon k tanay or mera mobile...
Kuch log kbhi nhi sudherty...!