- Posts: 1
- Joined: June 18th, 2022, 4:12 pm
▪ Green vegetables are a good source of Minerals and Vitamins.
▪ One metric ton is equal to 1000 kg, or 2204 pounds.
▪ One square foot is equal to144 sq inches and 1 meter is equal to 3.28 foot.One nautical mile is equal to 6080.
▪ “Monometer” is an instrument for measuring Gaseous Pressure.
▪ Atmospheric pressure at sea level is 760 mm
▪ The acceleration caused by gravity per second is 32 feet.
▪ 1 Inch is equal to 2.54 centimeters.
▪ Silicon is called the “Earth maker”.
▪ When a disease occurs over a large area of earth’s surface at one time, it is called Epidemic disease.
▪ The area between the Tropic of Cancer and the Trpic of Capricorn, where the sun is vertically overhead at some point of the year is called The Torrid zone.
▪ Deficiency of Vitamin C causes Scurvy.
▪ What does Angstrom measure? Speed of ships
▪ The scientist who first discovered that the earth revolves round the sun was Copernicus.
▪ “Digital Computer” was invented by Howard Alken.
▪ Wood is the least conducter of electricity.
▪ “Cryptography” deals with the study of secret writing.
▪ What is laughing gas? Nitrous Oxide
▪ The element common to all acids is Hydrogen.
▪ Diamond is an allotropic form of Carbon.
▪ Earth revolves around the sun from? West to east
▪ Philately is the science of stamp collection.
▪ Hydrometer is used for specific gravity of liquid.
▪ Which vitamin easily prepared in body? vitamin D
▪ Which gas is commonly used in balloons? Helium
▪ The most abundant element in earth curst is Oxygen (O) 46.6% and silican is the second abudent element of earth and silican is called earth maker.
▪ One horse power is equal to 746 watt.
▪ Which colour phosphorus used in matches? Red
▪ Oldest known element? Copper
▪ Which shape of carbon is used in lead pencils? Graphite
▪ Artificial silk is called rayon.
▪ Basic component of paper is wood.
▪ The bar is a unit of pressure equal to 100 kilopascals and roughly equal to the atmospheric pressure on Earth at sea level.
▪ Light year is the unit of distance.It is the distance that light can travel in one year. A light year is equal to 9.46 trillion kilometers.
▪ Largest organ of the body is Skin and largest gland is Liver.
▪ Kidney disease due to overdose of vitamin c.
▪ CPU is an abbreviation of Central Processing Unit.
▪ Cusec is unit of water flow.
▪ ATM stands for Automated Teller Machine.
▪ Mirage is an example of refraction of Light.
▪ Sound travels fastest in Glass.
▪ The gravitational force on the body is called as Weight.
▪ Most astronomers believe that origin of the Universe is Big Bang Theory.
- nine stars
- Posts: 48
- Joined: December 23rd, 2022, 9:53 pm
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests