- Posts: 1
- Joined: May 24th, 2023, 10:09 am
● The World's biggest Man-made water is in Guizhou, China.
● Pakistan joined Baghdad Pact in 1955.
● Chief Election Commissioner was the Returning Officer in current Presidential Election in Pakistan.
● The Ryder Cup is associated with Golf.
● France was the first country in the world to implement GST (General Sales Tax)
● The 13 stars in Malaysian Flag represent 13 member states.
● Iran has recently banned English Language for primary level of Education.
● Ahmad Bin Bella, the Algerian freedom fighter, became the first president of Algeria.
● Franjo Trudman was the first President of Croatia.
● Tooth decay is caused due to deficiency of Flourine.
● The largest Cantonmnet in Pakistan is situated in Kharian.
● The first to be born in Madina after Hijrat was Hazrat Abdullah ibn-e-Zubair.
● Abdul Hafeez Kardar was a cricketer who played both for Pakistsn and India.
● Pasni harbour is located in Balochistan.
● Bhanbhore is ancient ruins near Karachi, Sindh.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests