FIA Sentence Correction MCQs (English Practice)
Posted: May 19th, 2026, 3:13 am
1. He go to school daily. — He goes to school daily.
2. She do not like tea. — She does not like tea.
3. I has a car. — I have a car.
4. They is playing cricket. — They are playing cricket.
5. We was happy yesterday. — We were happy yesterday.
6. Ali and Ahmed is friends. — Ali and Ahmed are friends.
7. She have completed her work. — She has completed her work.
8. He don’t know me. — He doesn’t know me.
9. I am agree with you. — I agree with you.
10. She is senior than me. — She is senior to me.
11. One of the boys are absent. — One of the boys is absent.
12. Neither Ali nor Ahmed are coming. — Neither Ali nor Ahmed is coming.
13. Each students received a gift. — Each student received a gift.
14. He is good in English. — He is good at English.
15. She prefers tea than coffee. — She prefers tea to coffee.
16. The news are true. — The news is true.
17. Mathematics are difficult. — Mathematics is difficult.
18. He is suffering with fever. — He is suffering from fever.
19. I look forward to meet you. — I look forward to meeting you.
20. She did not wrote a letter. — She did not write a letter.
21. He has went home. — He has gone home.
22. I am living here since 2020. — I have been living here since 2020.
23. He said that he is busy. — He said that he was busy.
24. If I was rich, I would help you. — If I were rich, I would help you.
25. She can sings well. — She can sing well.
26. He is knowing the answer. — He knows the answer.
27. I did not saw him. — I did not see him.
28. They enjoyed during the match. — They enjoyed the match.
29. My father gave me an useful book. — My father gave me a useful book.
30. He returned back yesterday. — He returned yesterday.
31. He entered into the room. — He entered the room.
32. She resembles with her mother. — She resembles her mother.
33. The patient died from cancer. — The patient died of cancer.
34. He discussed about the issue. — He discussed the issue.
35. She is married with a doctor. — She is married to a doctor.
36. One must do his duty. — One must do one’s duty.
37. I have less books than you. — I have fewer books than you.
38. This is more better. — This is better.
39. He is tallest than Ali. — He is taller than Ali.
40. I and my friend went there. — My friend and I went there.
41. The sceneries are beautiful. — The scenery is beautiful.
42. She is my cousin sister. — She is my cousin.
43. He is addicted for smoking. — He is addicted to smoking.
44. The furniture are expensive. — The furniture is expensive.
45. She did a mistake. — She made a mistake.
46. He is angry on me. — He is angry with me.
47. I congratulated him for success. — I congratulated him on success.
48. He has a good command in English. — He has a good command of English.
49. I prefer reading than writing. — I prefer reading to writing.
50. She is fond for music. — She is fond of music.
51. The police is investigating the case. — The police are investigating the case.
52. He cut his finger with knife. — He cut his finger with a knife.
53. He asked me where was I going. — He asked me where I was going.
54. She said me to wait. — She told me to wait.
55. He denied to help me. — He denied helping me.
56. I am used to wake up early. — I am used to waking up early.
57. He insisted to go there. — He insisted on going there.
58. He is capable to do this. — He is capable of doing this.
59. She was absent in class. — She was absent from class.
60. He ordered for tea. — He ordered tea.
61. The two first chapters are easy. — The first two chapters are easy.
62. I have been waiting since two hours. — I have been waiting for two hours.
63. He did not listened carefully. — He did not listen carefully.
64. This pen is inferior than that. — This pen is inferior to that.
65. She prevented me to go there. — She prevented me from going there.
66. The teacher emphasized on discipline. — The teacher emphasized discipline.
67. He is related with me. — He is related to me.
68. He availed this opportunity. — He availed himself of this opportunity.
69. We reached to the station late. — We reached the station late.
70. He lacks of confidence. — He lacks confidence.
71. The meeting will held tomorrow. — The meeting will be held tomorrow.
72. She sings very good. — She sings very well.
73. He is weak in Mathematics. — He is weak at Mathematics.
74. She is capable for doing this. — She is capable of doing this.
75. Nobody know the answer. — Nobody knows the answer.
76. Every student have books. — Every student has books.
77. He is one of my best friend. — He is one of my best friends.
78. I enjoyed a lot in the party. — I enjoyed the party a lot.
79. He has no any money. — He has no money.
80. She did not replied my letter. — She did not reply to my letter.
81. He was punished of theft. — He was punished for theft.
82. I cannot cope up with pressure. — I cannot cope with pressure.
83. The child is lacking behind. — The child is lagging behind.
84. I am feeling cold. — I feel cold.
85. He gave me many advices. — He gave me much advice.
86. She is taller from me. — She is taller than me.
87. He entered in the hall. — He entered the hall.
88. She has been ill since Monday. — Correct
89. I prefer coffee than tea. — I prefer coffee to tea.
90. He insisted me to stay. — He insisted that I stay.
91. She could not able to attend class. — She could not attend class.
92. This work is too much difficult. — This work is too difficult.
93. He succeeded to pass the exam. — He succeeded in passing the exam.
94. The boy was punished because his mistake. — The boy was punished because of his mistake.
95. One should respect their parents. — One should respect one’s parents.
96. He is afraid from dogs. — He is afraid of dogs.
97. The teacher made the students to write. — The teacher made the students write.
98. He did not knew the truth. — He did not know the truth.
99. She requested me to help her. — Correct
100. The train arrived at time. — The train arrived on time.
2. She do not like tea. — She does not like tea.
3. I has a car. — I have a car.
4. They is playing cricket. — They are playing cricket.
5. We was happy yesterday. — We were happy yesterday.
6. Ali and Ahmed is friends. — Ali and Ahmed are friends.
7. She have completed her work. — She has completed her work.
8. He don’t know me. — He doesn’t know me.
9. I am agree with you. — I agree with you.
10. She is senior than me. — She is senior to me.
11. One of the boys are absent. — One of the boys is absent.
12. Neither Ali nor Ahmed are coming. — Neither Ali nor Ahmed is coming.
13. Each students received a gift. — Each student received a gift.
14. He is good in English. — He is good at English.
15. She prefers tea than coffee. — She prefers tea to coffee.
16. The news are true. — The news is true.
17. Mathematics are difficult. — Mathematics is difficult.
18. He is suffering with fever. — He is suffering from fever.
19. I look forward to meet you. — I look forward to meeting you.
20. She did not wrote a letter. — She did not write a letter.
21. He has went home. — He has gone home.
22. I am living here since 2020. — I have been living here since 2020.
23. He said that he is busy. — He said that he was busy.
24. If I was rich, I would help you. — If I were rich, I would help you.
25. She can sings well. — She can sing well.
26. He is knowing the answer. — He knows the answer.
27. I did not saw him. — I did not see him.
28. They enjoyed during the match. — They enjoyed the match.
29. My father gave me an useful book. — My father gave me a useful book.
30. He returned back yesterday. — He returned yesterday.
31. He entered into the room. — He entered the room.
32. She resembles with her mother. — She resembles her mother.
33. The patient died from cancer. — The patient died of cancer.
34. He discussed about the issue. — He discussed the issue.
35. She is married with a doctor. — She is married to a doctor.
36. One must do his duty. — One must do one’s duty.
37. I have less books than you. — I have fewer books than you.
38. This is more better. — This is better.
39. He is tallest than Ali. — He is taller than Ali.
40. I and my friend went there. — My friend and I went there.
41. The sceneries are beautiful. — The scenery is beautiful.
42. She is my cousin sister. — She is my cousin.
43. He is addicted for smoking. — He is addicted to smoking.
44. The furniture are expensive. — The furniture is expensive.
45. She did a mistake. — She made a mistake.
46. He is angry on me. — He is angry with me.
47. I congratulated him for success. — I congratulated him on success.
48. He has a good command in English. — He has a good command of English.
49. I prefer reading than writing. — I prefer reading to writing.
50. She is fond for music. — She is fond of music.
51. The police is investigating the case. — The police are investigating the case.
52. He cut his finger with knife. — He cut his finger with a knife.
53. He asked me where was I going. — He asked me where I was going.
54. She said me to wait. — She told me to wait.
55. He denied to help me. — He denied helping me.
56. I am used to wake up early. — I am used to waking up early.
57. He insisted to go there. — He insisted on going there.
58. He is capable to do this. — He is capable of doing this.
59. She was absent in class. — She was absent from class.
60. He ordered for tea. — He ordered tea.
61. The two first chapters are easy. — The first two chapters are easy.
62. I have been waiting since two hours. — I have been waiting for two hours.
63. He did not listened carefully. — He did not listen carefully.
64. This pen is inferior than that. — This pen is inferior to that.
65. She prevented me to go there. — She prevented me from going there.
66. The teacher emphasized on discipline. — The teacher emphasized discipline.
67. He is related with me. — He is related to me.
68. He availed this opportunity. — He availed himself of this opportunity.
69. We reached to the station late. — We reached the station late.
70. He lacks of confidence. — He lacks confidence.
71. The meeting will held tomorrow. — The meeting will be held tomorrow.
72. She sings very good. — She sings very well.
73. He is weak in Mathematics. — He is weak at Mathematics.
74. She is capable for doing this. — She is capable of doing this.
75. Nobody know the answer. — Nobody knows the answer.
76. Every student have books. — Every student has books.
77. He is one of my best friend. — He is one of my best friends.
78. I enjoyed a lot in the party. — I enjoyed the party a lot.
79. He has no any money. — He has no money.
80. She did not replied my letter. — She did not reply to my letter.
81. He was punished of theft. — He was punished for theft.
82. I cannot cope up with pressure. — I cannot cope with pressure.
83. The child is lacking behind. — The child is lagging behind.
84. I am feeling cold. — I feel cold.
85. He gave me many advices. — He gave me much advice.
86. She is taller from me. — She is taller than me.
87. He entered in the hall. — He entered the hall.
88. She has been ill since Monday. — Correct
89. I prefer coffee than tea. — I prefer coffee to tea.
90. He insisted me to stay. — He insisted that I stay.
91. She could not able to attend class. — She could not attend class.
92. This work is too much difficult. — This work is too difficult.
93. He succeeded to pass the exam. — He succeeded in passing the exam.
94. The boy was punished because his mistake. — The boy was punished because of his mistake.
95. One should respect their parents. — One should respect one’s parents.
96. He is afraid from dogs. — He is afraid of dogs.
97. The teacher made the students to write. — The teacher made the students write.
98. He did not knew the truth. — He did not know the truth.
99. She requested me to help her. — Correct
100. The train arrived at time. — The train arrived on time.