As it is trending, so i thought i would tell my story too

kandwal
nine stars
nine stars

As it is trending, so i thought i would tell my story too

Post by kandwal »

As it is trending, so i thought i would tell my story too 🌺
Graduated(BS hons in psychology) from University of Sargodha in 2k19, i decided not to pursue futher education. Mostly all of my fellows got admission for MS, MPhil and there was quite a pressure on me that may be i am doing wrong thing by not pursuing the MS and may be i will be left behind in the world of competition. But than I decided, I wanted a job as i am from typical middle class family so that i can give financial aid to my familia. I got selected for College Teaching Intern (CTI) psychology in 2019-20 session at Govt Degree college for boys shorkot. Then again in 2021 session again got selected as CTI psychology at Garhmore Degree college. During my 2nd tenure of CTI i appeared for my first ever competitive exam of lecturer psychology and after long wait, i finally got recommend in October 2021 as Lecturer Psychology. Frankly speaking, Allah has been very kind to me from the very start, i was bang average student from the very start but i did put my heart out at this lecturer ship thing and i have been rewarded by the best and soon going to assume duties as i am further awaiting for my orders of joining.
May Allah put all ur guys struggle to a meaningful end . My prayers are with u all
β™₯️🌺